List down


Assalamualaikum


Bila lecturers dah bagi banyak kerja sampai kita lupa kerja apa yang perlu dibuat, it is better to write it all down. Tapi, kadang-kadang tangan ni malas nak menulis memo sendiri. Atau nak jimat kertas

Bila dah tulis "what to do" list, baru tau betapa  banyaknya kerja yang perlu disiapkan. 





I managed to finish two today. Great! 

It's a good thing to use Any.do app. Clean, neat design and handy. 





Hehehe. Ema macam nak promote and review app la pulak. Tapi tak apa. Share. At least i can keep track on what to do and what i need to do.
Memo tak boleh tampal dekat dahi, tapi phone boleh melekat kat pipi.


When times flies so fast like a Concorde, you need to pull the break and STOP. 




Look at things to release those stress...

I'm looking at you and smile so be healthy my Ammar Zharif ^_^



p/s: I need to wish someone birthday in 10 minutes across my compartment. You will be 2 years older than me.

No comments:

Saya komen

Powered by Blogger.