SOME BY MI's Body Acne Cleanser for my Bacne | Review

September 08, 2021

 

Assalamualaikum.


My Bacne re-appeared. I used one product recommended by Dr Dray, but, it didn't work out.

After much research, I came across one product by "Some by Mi". It got good reviews from customers and Youtubers skincare enthusiasts. So, why not I give it a try.

WHERE DID I GET THE PRODUCT?


Ema beli Some By Mi's acne body cleanser dari Beauty Babe Shopee dengan harga RM38.90. 

Boleh dapatkan direct dari SOME BY MI Shopee Mall dengan harga original  RM92.50.


Some By Mi's Acne Clear Body Cleanser



Claim: Acne body cleanser contains AHA, BHA, PHA which helps;
  • fight breakouts by exfoliating dead skin cells and excess sebum
  • alleviates body acne through salicylic acid.



KEY INGREDIENTS

AHA, BHA, PHA with tea tree extract.

Ingredient full detail is Here



HOW DO I APPLY?

I pumped a generous amount of the cleanser directly on my skin and also on a hand scrub. Gently massage the back area and leave it for 5 minutes for the actives to penetrate my body's thick skin. After that, I rinsed with warm water. 

I use this product once a day.



IS IT EFFECTIVE?

Alhamdulillah. After 35 days of using this product, my back is clear from acne. However, I'm still continuing on using this for hyperpigmentation problems. 

It does drying my skin, but not much as compared to another product that I used before this (which I will write a review for later).

Another thing that I love is it is long-lasting. It has been 2 months and I still have half the bottle to finish. 

Will I recommend this product to others? Yes.



Review summary

What I like
Effective, but not within 30 days
Long-lasting
Cheap

What I don't like
...

No comments:

Saya komen

Powered by Blogger.