23 years of living

August 15, 2017



"Daddy, I want to sit there," cried and fussed a little foreign boy. 

"But there's an 'aunty' sitting there," his father calmly said to him while laughing to his wife about it.

I looked down and my inner soul just yelled at me, "I'm not AUNTY. I just turn 23 today.......,"








*****

Assalamualaikum



It was raining at KLIA2

Good morning from Puchong. It's been raining since I touched down 11 pm last night at KLIA2. The weather is literally crying, celebrating my return to KL. It was my first flight in 7 years and the first one traveling alone. Oh boy, I forgot how thrilled it was flying and landing, it was like playing in a theme park. 

I booked a seat beside the window, apparently, this little boy kept whining and crying. Poor kid, he wanted to take my seat. I'm sorry. He's cute though.    


Yesterday was also my 23rd birthday. Just like every other year, we celebrated with modesty. So no big cake, ha3.  Just wishes from my closest friends and family. Thank you. it made my day. At least I got to buy a slice of carrot cheese cake from 'Secret Recipe' at Terengganu Airport before departing. But I wanted to vomit, I don't know either it was the cheese and walnut or my nervousness... 



My Birthday Cake



As my gratitude for your well wishes, here is a cool picture of me...





















OR NOT
😤




Syukran Jazilan and all praise to Allah for giving me nikmat to breathe for 23 years. 






p/s: Ready for an adventure of babysitting in Puchong 💪

2 comments:

Saya komen

Powered by Blogger.