Dandelion | Lukisan Acrylic #6

March 18, 2020


Assalamualaikum
Day 1 Movement control order







Another episode where Ema "try" to follow a painting tutorial. 
Surprisingly... I kinda like it compared to the previous try ⁽ᶜʰᵉʳʳʸ ᵇˡᵒˢˢᵒᵐ ᵖᵃᶦⁿᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶦˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛ⁾
Instead of follow "bulat-bulat" the tutorial, I tried to follow my gut. My microbial gut never disappointed me.











Art can be chaotic








While I'm still leading a single life, I am going to do what I want before I shift my focus on something else. Then, baru perasan......nak letak kat mana lukisan Ema banyak-banyak ni😅. But I like today picture, I think I will save it for my future home. 




This reminds me of an auction years ago. SPOILER: the painting was shredded. 



2 comments:

  1. blend blend color tu je, tapi hasilnya..wow!! cantiks sgt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waktu ni Ema tak pandai paint pakai cat acrylic lagi.
      Blending bukan main susah payoh.. >﹏<
      Alhamdulillah, came out as one my most beautiful painting I ever painted

      Delete

Saya komen

Powered by Blogger.