Viva Voce (oral exam) calling | Master Journey #15

April 10, 2020


Assalamualaikum


Amidst the world commotion surrounding CoViD19 infection, I have received a notification to attend my Master viva examination a few days ago. I am scheduled to present on 5th May 2020 morning, 465 km away from where I am hibernating now. 







I left my textbooks and lab journal at Puchong. I had to research on the internet because the dull side of my brain keeps forgetting some information I have jotted down before. Sis pun ada rasa cuak. ... and then something clicked... I forgot "Campbell Biology" textbook mereput in my upper shelves, that one book glued to us during our foundation studies 8 years ago... It has lost its scent, once was innocence, has now become somber...











Malaysia is still in a restrict Movement Control Order, our statistic shows improvement in recovery cases but active cases are reported in a steady-state.  The date is expanded to 28th April, but sis is not bothered, tho there is still a possibility of postponement in my exam date. Now, let just pretend that I will have my exam this May. InshaAllah, if all goes well, I will proceed to graduation by the end of this year. 


To be honest, I am not interested to do an online exam. I feel awkward. I prefer face to face oral examination..But the current situation has led to the door of uncertainty. 



We didn't realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun


No comments:

Saya komen

Powered by Blogger.