Blue Galaxy | Lukisan Acrylic #13

November 17, 2020
 Assalamualaikum


I want to paint. I also want to bake. But my urge to paint surpass my desire to eat as I spontaneously grabbed that innocent white canvas and paint it all-black.

What was I thinking?

What kind of galaxy I want to paint? Should there be a milky way? Aurora? How can I blend the colour prettily?

This painting is inspired by a scene in an MV.




Actually, I wanted to paint a dark galaxy to cover up the torn canvas. This will be stored in my personal collection..I realized I enjoyed painting too much, I don't have enough storage to keep all my paintings. I might give them away or sold it in the future..Who knows 



visibly...


I felt disorganized, which was reflected in my original painting. I was really happy with the planets except for the galaxy background. It looked cluttering. This painting was revamped twice, wasted my cerulean blue and violet until I satisfied with the colour of choice.

And THIS is the final product - which looks nothing like the original MV.





Satisfaction rate from 5stars: ⭐⭐⭐ 



Your mental health could affect your view of your painting. Looking back at the previous draft painting, the second one actually looked not back. That's why I always take a break and refresh myself, to make sure I have a clear direction and image of the painting final look. Apparently, this one is not.


On the next day, I got an emailed from a Journal editor to revise my review paper manuscript. Glad I didn't get rejected ಠ_ಠ. Publish this post once I submitted my manuscript for English proofread. Now, I can bake brownies. Banzai.


TMI-my first acrylic painting is an Aurora Galaxy...with Khat. It's a story to tell in Throwback Thursday this week 😉



Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful
Is not because of these stars or lights, but us



8 comments:

  1. stunning ! looks very nice..good2! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Ema was on painting frenzy last week. Finished 2 pieces. Will upload a another one on 1st Dec..
      I like that one better

      Delete
  2. amazinggggg..... i can not wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalau tak sebut, aida x perasan part terkoyak tu, ema.
    sgt cantik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Truthfully, ini bukan lukisan terbaik Ema  ̄へ ̄

      Delete
  4. cantikkksss...love it love it!!! keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Walaupun ni antara lukisan teruk Ema

      Delete

Saya komen

Powered by Blogger.