Howl's Moving Castle | Lukisan Acrylic #12

October 27, 2020
 Assalamualaikum
Good morning weebs



It was uncertain, painting a scene from "Howl's Moving Castle" or "Kimi No Nawa (Your Name)". 






Howl's wins!


©Ema. Howl's moving castle. Acrylic. 30cm x 20cm




I rewatched the whole movie to grasp that feeling again. I am used to the English Dub version, so the Japanese audio sounds fresh and new. This is not an anime movie review guys. 

I love  Howl's OST - Merry Go Round and Spirited Away OST - Life. Joe Hisaishi's music composition could pull out all hidden memories buried by age. Just slumbered, waiting to be remembered like our old toys in an old storage box.



The scene I want to paint



I'm using tape for the first time! 












Here come the most satisfying part.
Removing the tape!


I'm sorry Sophie ::>_<::



My thinnest smallest brush is badly damaged, so I can't draw a fine line without everything looking thick. Next time, I will avoid drawing tiny people unless I buy a new brush. 











Shop my paintings here 🠊 Ema Art Shop




12 comments:

  1. subhanallah hebatnya, kagum dengan orang yang pandai melukis ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih Kak Syaz. Saya still belajar ..dari Prof Youtube😊

      Delete
  2. i am actually finding words/mood to review this anime ! its pretty much the same as SPIRITED AWAY 's story! aduhhh i tau i've been saying this much but i am so admire with your arts skill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add list of other studio Ghibli's movie - Kiki delivery service, Princess Momonoke etc.

      Thank you Atie 😙😙

      Delete
  3. this is sooooo pretty! saya masoh tak pro guna acrylic and blend warna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuuu.
      Sama, walaupun better dari first time but still banyak lagi tak tahu. blending kadang2 jadi, kadang2 tak jadi

      Delete
  4. This looks so amazing! I really love how neat it is despite you said your thinnest brush was damaged. I'm still learning how to use acrylic paint hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much (●ˇ∀ˇ●)
      tak jadi tracing howl and sophie dengan brush yang rosak 😥
      All the best to both of us

      Delete
  5. subhallah..cantiks sgt...love it!! nak jual x? he he he..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak. Yang ni punya untuk personal collection
      Tapi kalau nak minta replicate pun boleh.
      Ema art shop coming soon

      Delete

Saya komen

Powered by Blogger.