Jom retake personality test. Am I still INFJ?

January 08, 2021

 

Assalamualaikum


Selamat Tahun Baru.
And Happy Introvert Day (2 January)



2013, Somewhere in Mid-valley for CFS IIUM farewell party

Classmate: Ema, don't be too introvert

19 year's old Me:.........What is "introvert"?

_________________________________________


Do you think your personality changes over time? A recent study assessed personality changes in 1795 people over their 50 years of lifespan (⊙ˍ⊙). In short, as we get older, we developed a more mature and stable emotion. 

...personality has a stable component across the life span, both at the trait level and at the profile level, and that personality is also malleable and people mature as they age.    (Damian et al., 2019) 

Now I am 27 this year, things changes. Jadi, Ema ambil keputusan untuk retake the personality test. Sebelum ni Ema ISFJ, lepas tu INFJ. Check balik, mungkin berubah lagi. 


Why is this important for me? Walaupun ada limitation, ujian Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) sedikit sebanyak membantu Ema untuk kenali diri sendiri - strength, weakness, opportunities as a worker, in a relationship etc. 






The 16 personality types were created by Isabel Myers and Katharine Briggs, developers of the MBTI® assessment. Myers and Briggs created their personality typology to help people discover their own strengths and gain a better understanding of how people are different



JOM START
Untuk sesiapa yang belum pernah atau nak check balik result, boleh ke website 16personalities.




Jawab soalan senang. Let's be honest





5 minutes later...


















INFJ- "Rarest Personality Type in the World" 

And yes! Ema masih lagi INFJ. A bit information about INFJ (which I find true but not 100% relatable):





INJFs is dubbed as the rarest personality type on earth with less than 2% world population. Although it sounds fascinating like a unicorn at KLCC, we are still just a human with feelings. 



Some other well known INFJs


Many Advocates are also strong communicators. This explains why they are often drawn to careers in writing, authoring many popular books, blogs, stories, and screenplays. Music, photography, design, and art can all be viable options as well, allowing Advocates to focus on deeper themes of personal growth and purpose.   -16personalities.com


These are my interests. I think it pretty much obvious from the existence of this blog, which has no absolute niche. 


One day I write nonsense, one day I randomly write a comprehensive article, one day I update on my art and painting progress, one day I update on a dessert I baked and drooled. But, I don't have a degree in these fields. Instead, these are sets of skills which have been incorporated in my food research.


What's your Personality type? 



6 comments:

  1. clicked links 16personalities tu tapi revert ke dashboard i pulak :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Five years ago, I was an INFJ through and through, but recently I tried to retake the test and I'm an INTP. Somehow still the same except that I focus more on logic above most things. It's interesting to see how we changed over time.

    ReplyDelete

Saya komen

Powered by Blogger.